- We send parcels all over the world!
- Starting March 2020 most of regular Postal routes were broken, no flights were allowed.
In these circumstances, we experiencing delays in delivery almost all over the world. Currently all shipping routes are established avoiding air: used only ground trucks, railways, sea-freight. Pls, keep this in mind while waiting for your order to arrive.
- Delivery is carried out by the state postal service. Delivery time is usually 2-3 weeks, but depending on the circumstances, it can take up to 12 weeks. We cannot control the operation of this service, so we cannot influence the delivery time. You must understand these risks and do not accuse us of incompetence in the event of such delays.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs duties and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays caused by customs.
- We create our props with complete dedication and anticipate that our clients will enjoy the finished product to the fullest.
- The props are packed in a bubble wrap to prevent any kind of damage. This might increase the weight of the package but is only done for security purposes.
- While we do our best to provide the best possible shipping experience for all of our customers, we cannot make any guarantees regarding international shipping. We are not responsible for any damaged, scratched or destroyed props.
- We are also not accountable for any kind of delay or cancellation of the order, due to international laws and standards.
- It is not possible for CRFactory to gain information regarding customer’s country customs laws.
There can be certain delays in international shipping as it is beyond our control. The reasons may include:
The Christmas and New Year holiday season (4 weeks before and after)
National or international sports events
We are not capable of avoiding the delays or speeding up the delivery process in any of the above-mentioned conditions.
This site is owned and operated by Polarshinov Alexander Vladimirovich.
“Crazy Russian Factory” and “CRFactory” names are belong to:
IP Polarshinov Alexander Vladimirovich.